Each Power Yoga class is suitable for ALL LEVELS and all classes are taught in a heated room*. The style of yoga that we teach is called Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga. This powerful, energetic, playful flowing class has a strong emphasis on breath and allows beginners, intermediate and advanced students to be challenged in the same class. The room is heated to help cleanse the body and warm the muscles.
*we do offer non-heated classes at most locations (see schedule for details)
The Power Yoga flow will torch your calories, tone, strengthen and rinse your body, clear your mind and leave you with a sense of accomplishment and empowerment. The dynamic mix of sweat and spirit that is cultivated in a Power Yoga class will challenge you to step up to your edge, and unlock your hidden potential for achieving authentic personal power and living an extraordinary life.
Be prepared to SHINE!
- Power Yoga (PY60, PY75, PY90): Flowing, breathing, strengthening, sweating, balancing, twisting, rinsing, releasing, cleansing and renewing. All of our classes are Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga classes taught in a room heated to around 90-95 degrees.
- Power Yoga Jam (PY Jam): These energetic classes are taught to music. Be inspired, let loose and flow to the beats.
- Power Yoga Karma Class (PY Karma): Giving back to the community, the $5 class fee will be directly donated to a non-profit organization that we are passionate about supporting! Taught by our new growing PYC teachers.
- Power Yoga Basics: (PY Basics) Learn the foundations of the yoga poses, breath and flow. Taught in a non-heated room.
- Deep Flow: A slower paced class where you will hold poses for longer periods of time, allowing deep release of tension and stress. All levels class ideal for runners, people on the go, and professional sitters.
- Au Naturale: Power Yoga taught in a non-heated room.
- Little Pretzels: (Kids Yoga) Kids drop in yoga class will intertwine yoga poses and creative play. Suggested age 4-8.
- Power Yoga Tween (PY Tween): This class is designed to introduce young teens to the mind-body connection and to reconnect to the joy of playing! Suggested age 10-15